September 25, 2010 § Leave a comment
To refresh our memory. All photos from Singapore Marriott Facebook.
This is the view of the reception area from the hall entrance. The reception table is on the left.
This is the entrance of the hall. Can you spot me?
Here’s the lengthwise view of the hall. I love the high ceiling and the geometric patterns.
A close up of the stage. This is where we’ll do the cake cutting. Ignore the flower arch though.
September 25, 2010 § 1 Comment
I’m going with an open mind for my gown fitting tomorrow. It’s not laziness or lack of enthusiasm. I don’t want to fill my head with how a perfect gown should look, and finds that nothing comes close after searching high and low for it.
But at the same time, there’s a risk of not knowing what to choose, and ends up with a selection that’s vaguely dissatifying, not to mention time wasting.
So, here’s where my entourage of female relatives come in. Girls, with your impeccable tastes, guide me down the right path. Don’t fail me tomorrow.
Here’s a list of things to take note.
- Wear Nubra. Why? Because you don’t want to be caught surprised at the unexpected decollage Omphhh on your wedding day.
- Wear top and bottoms that are easy to take off. It means clothes with front opening and loose bottoms.
- Bring the heels that you will be wearing on the wedding day.
- Wear contact lenses. My sis believes this will help us to better visualize the overall effect.
- Hall’s carpet color. If my gown is the same color as carpet color, it might fade into the surrounding. Though the chance of that is rather remote, but we brides got to be safe than sorry. See the photo below, my hotel’s carpet is red with gold twirling pattern.
Check out One Eye Click’s Blog. Love their pre-wedding shots.